Can't connect to EmpAD or StudentAD
The EmpAD and StudentAD wireless networks are for district owned laptops only. All district laptops that are connected to that district active directory network should connect to one of these two wireless networks automatically. If your device is not connecting to one of these networks try the following.
- Connect your laptop to a wired connection.
- If necessary unplug the network cable from a teacher or lab computer temporarily.
- Restart the computer and login.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Disconnect the network cable and return to original computer if applicable.
- Check wireless connectivity